Terms & Conditions of use
Terms & Conditions of use
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of SaleJobbie Service (hereinafter the"Conditions") the following meanings:
1. Announcement:refers to all the elements and data (visual,textual, sound,photographs,drawings), presented by an Advertiser editor under his responsibility, in orderto buy, rent or sell a product orservice and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
2. Advertiser:means any natural or legal person, holds an accountand having submitted anannouncement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must beconnected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
3. Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manageand view its ads.
4. Jobbie:means the company that publishes and operates the Website by Database Software s.r.o., registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Czech Republic under the number IC 06689205.
5. Customer Service : Jobbie means the department to which theAdvertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
6. JobbieService : Jobbie means the services made available to Usersand Advertiserson the Website and Mobile Site.
7. Website :means the website operated by Jobbie accessed mainly from the URL https://Jobbie.org and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet.
8. Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by Jobbie accessible from the URL and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
9. User :any visitor with access to Jobbie Service via the Web site and MobileSite and Consultant Service Jobbie accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual condition sapplicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiseris full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Jobbie can not beheld liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modificationof these terms
Jobbie reserves the right, at any time,to modify allor part of the Termsand Conditions. Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal,invalid or un enforceable for anyreason whatsever, the provisions in question would be deemed un written,without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue toapply between Advertisers and Jobbie.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Jobbie.