How to post an open vacancy
Posting a job easy using your company account
Vacancy announcements should be placed using only personal accounts so that the candidate can contact the author of the announcement by e-mail or by phone and submit an application. When creating a job posting note the following.
- 1. Create your profile.
- 2. Create your company. It does not take more than 2 minutes of time.
- 3. Create vacancy announcements from your profile. In this case, you do not have to add company information when publishing each ad.
- 4. A vacancy announcement is placed for three (3) months, after which there is the possibility of extending your advertisement for one month. To place a vacancy ad from your Jobbie personal account, click Post Vacancy in the upper right corner of the top of the page by logging into your account.
- 5. If you do not have a Jobbie profile, you can quickly and easily create one.
- 6. When you add a vacancy ad, your ad will be linked directly to the company’s profile and contact details. Company logo will also be visible when viewing ads.
- 7. All your ads will be visible when viewing your company profile.