Protect yourself against Internet fraud!
The vast majority of ads are posted by honest people and trust. So you cando excellent business. Despite this, it is important to follow a few common senserules following to prevent any attempt to scam.
· Doing business with people you can meet inperson.
· Never send money by Western Union, MoneyGram orother anonymous payment systems.
· Never send money or products abroad.
· Do not acceptchecks.
· Ask about the person you're dealing with anotherconfirming source name, address and telephone number.
· Keep copies of all correspondence (emails, ads,letters, etc.) and details of the person.
· If a deal seems too good to be true, there isevery chance that this is the case. Refrain.
· The majority of scams have one or more of thesecharacteristics:
· The person is abroad or traveling abroad.
· The person refuses to meet you in person.
· Payment is made through Western Union, Money Gram or check.
· The messages are in broken language (English etc).
· The texts seem to be copied and pasted.
· The deal seems to be too good to be true.